When choosing a remote access latching system, it is important to select a complete solution designed with three distinct components: Rotary Latch, Actuator and Cable.
Get our guide that shows you how to build your own Rotary Latch System with:
- Concealed latching that eliminates pry points and improves security
- Reliable push-to-close mechanisms that prevent false latching conditions
- Various single and multi-point actuation styles suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Cables available in different options and fitting styles for remote access
- Components that seamlessly integrate together for a complete system